Friday, August 31, 2007

Friends

Today I received a “ C U soon” email email from Legka! I regret that I couldn’t answer her before she left, but anyways I started to write. By the time I finished tears were running down my cheeks, but I was smiling. Maybe it’s what is called tears of happiness.
I’m happy and sad at the same time – so many people whom I met last year or even longer time ago are now starting (or started recently) new stage of their lifes, moving to other places, cities and countries, continuing their AIESEC career, starting internships, studying, adjusting to new environments, meeting new people, establishing new friendships.
Verily, you can never imagine where life will send you and your friends and how will it change their lifes.
I remembered myself about all my lovely friends that are moving now and now I have a nice picture of them and places they go:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are lucky that u even got a mail from Legka she said that wrote me too but I didn't get it :( hate yahoo in those situations
tanya

Malyuchka said...

Mashenka!
a mozhna meni tsyu fotku, de ja taka modnyacha wyjshla!!!!
Zbyrayu taki chuda svitu duzhe retelno.....
mozhe pryhodyatsya des u switi.....
ciomayu.

Dekabrina said...

I also got it on yahoo! Maybe it's in bulk folder, sometimes it happens!
I'm sure she sent it to u:)

Dekabrina said...

Zhenichka, a ya eshe odnu tvou fotku nashla:)he-he, vidish kakoi ya larec sokroviw;)
ty vizu uje poluchila?kogda ty edesh?

Unknown said...

:)

Unknown said...

Tania, ja vyslala. napyshy chy e

Anonymous said...

yzhe e
dyakyuy!!!
cem malecha
tanya

Anonymous said...

Dekabrinka's blog - connecting people:) haha:)

Anonymous said...

aga se tochno, ot de b mu she z Legonkoyu pospilkyvalus :) hi hi
tanya