Friday, May 04, 2007

Updates about my future:)

Well, Masha back to normal life - not really having time for the blog;)
But, hey, I'm having my holidays now, which means I can dedicate some time to writing what is going on.
It has been almost one month since I'm elected to MC Italy, but I still remember everything as if it happened yesterday. It was an amazing feeling when all current and elect team in Italy were screaming, singing and congratulating me. then my team - the same, but they also poured water on me and laptop! I had a feeling of complete happiness:) and satisfaction with the fact that I reached the goal. Positive changes are visible!
I really can't wait to see my new team, move to Italy etc,etc:) but that'd be a topic for my next post I guess;)
It was also great to read all greetings that I received from different people, especially those whom you don't know.
What is also great - my lovely Innok was elected to Estonia as MCVPF!! So now my team mates, and just great friends are clear about their next year - Svetulya in Argentina, Inna in Estonia, Masha in Italy! Luka, we are waiting only for you:)
Now it's time to go and have my daily Italian lessoon - learning new language alone is not easy, learning it in trains and buses is even harder. But I'll manage.. and it's another story..:)

No comments: