Friday, May 04, 2007

SpringCo 2007

It’s over when it’s over…
My last conference as active member, MC member, facilitator of AIESEC in Ukraine is over.
Emotions? Don’t know.
I spent it almost the way I wanted – I wasn’t overloaded with sessions, so I had quite a few time to talk to people, enjoy time with my friends, observing elect EBs and MC.
There are few “snapshots” from this conference that I’ll always have in my mind
Time spent with new EB of Dnipropetrovs’k . I almost lost connection with them during this year but I just now have realized how important these people are for me. There was a new EB, people who where recruited after I left LC, people who I barely know (of course apart from Yanka). I didn’t know what to expect, and honestly saying (well, I don’t know why) I had rather negative expectations. But the time we spent together completely changed my mind;) Yanka, Vovka, Nastya, Nastya, Anya and Dashka, thank you very much for taking this responsibility of leading LC that I really love and care about!
Exchange commission – old. There are a lot of things that I can remember, a lot of emotions that I’d like to share, and one word – “gratitude” ….
MC 2006-07 good bye… I expected it to be difficult. But I never expected it to be that difficult.. I had so much to say, so many messages to send. But 5 minutes before the plenary I realized that I can never share all my experience, feelings, learnings and everything what happened to me during 4 years in AIESEC in Ukraine. I was listening to my team mates, staring at people in plenary and then it was my turn to speak. I never experienced such emotion speaking in front of the plenary – I don’t really remember everything what I told. I only remember faces of people. People that were sitting in plenary, standing next to me, being on the other part of the globe or just in other city in Ukraine. People that I love and value more then anything else, people who will always be in my heart, my friends.. who were last 4 years together with me, who made my AIESEC experience so unique. And this is the best memory I could imagine having after my good bye to AIESEC Ukraine…

No comments: